Monday, March 27, 2006

How do I celebrate life; for 3 years NOW!!

Here comes a story of me, myself. I have low back pain problems for years. I was diagnosed with prolapsed disc on L5 and S1 (for those who have spine problems will surely understand L5 and S1). As this is not a medical class, so no explanation on spine itself :). Find it from Google, easy.

I have difficult time driving on my dad's car, my back will start to complain every time I drive the car. Wonderful enough, I found that 240's seat is very comfortable and supportive. Sometimes, I even jump into the car when my back hurts. And it healed!!

During weekends, after morning prayer, I love to sit down on the seat, sometimes even got slept on it; soundly. Then I started my research on 240 seats, why they can suit me while others can't. I found out that during the design process, VOLVO man and medical practitioners worked together for the seat; or for me!! Enjoy the seat :)

No comments: