Thursday, March 30, 2006

Da Pixs!!

Upon request, I uploaded some of the pictures of the 240. Yeah!! This is how beautiful my dad's sweet heart. Remember the first Monday I took this car from him; he called me very early in the morning, "Assalamualaikum, hi, how are you?? Everything is fine?? I am driving, on the way to office, just call to say HI".....I started to think why he act weirdly, he never called me before. Then he continued the conversation, "The car (VOLVO) is OK?? No problem??"....wahahaha...now I got it, he called me because he missed the car; for a week he keep updating on the car in the morning. Then for months he keep asking about the car now and then. Come, enjoy what my dad enjoys.

This picture taken on 2003. Nothing changed except for steering, now have to put on plain black steering cover. The original steering started to crack, hot!!

The engine bay. Also took on 2003. Some changes occured. Have changed new plug wires to OEM Bougicord (RM150 for 6 wires) and the expansion tank (RM120 ORIGINAL).


This is latest engine bay picture during recent aircond service. With new black plug wires, new plug wires holder (RM7). New battery, AAM with free delivery on Hari Raya Aidil Adha (RM160).

Posing outside the house :)

Suffering from the high petrol price!! No just kidding, this picture taken just after it got started. Add 100,000km to the one you read on board. I managed to repair the ODOMETER only after 5 years of disfunction. So promotion, anyone have ODOMETER problem just contact me, I may guide you. Regret I did not take any pictures when I got them fixed.

[CLICK TO SEE LARGER PICTURE]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa zhafri..
ko mmg Volvo~ je memanjang dlm hidup ko. Tp mmg ko pandai jaga BCU 7525 ko tau. Syabas beb.

Neway, looking 4ward to see ur Volvo back again vrroooming in the campus.

Anonymous said...

eh ape kak pah nih.... pi reveal no plate plak... aweks will look for me..susah I.....eheheheh...

Anonymous said...

just noticed your air intake hose is smooth and not the "accordion" type. mine is a later model (GLT '91) tapi pakai "accordion" hose ... tak efficient langsung.

Akashah said...

hey there, my dad also drives a 1987 volvo 240gl. Nice blogs anyway. cheers

Anonymous said...

akashah,

thanks for ur visit...