Thursday, December 24, 2009

CR-712 Have Security Code?


Finally the 240 stereo set arrived (another product of eBay, again). It was stamped as CR-712; I did opened up the set to look-up for the diode setup but it seems different from CR-702. So I am not so sure if the code calculator for CR-702 could be used for CR-712?


Looking forward to install the unit in the 940 and see if it request for code. Will update you guys!


p/s - does anybody know if CR-712 have security code or not? appreciate your info.. do visit my new home site (http://vol940.blogspot.com) as well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi zafri, follow your blog. i was the one who asked about the speedometer gear.

yonit jual berapa for the gear? you have any idea on Ecco in petaling jaya there? my speedo is working but not steady. Goyang-goyang always. gear?


new 240 owner so less experience.

Ahmad Zhafri Ahmad Zahir said...

hi,

if your speedometer fluctuates, perhaps the electrical contact from sensor to socket is the issue..

the gears need to be changed only if the odometer (which calculate km) stopped working.. BTW got it around RM80...

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks.

not to say fluctuates. its like as though the needle is loose. if my car is going at 40km/h it will be bouncing between 35 and 45 km/h.

odometer most of the times works but sometimes doesnt (very rarely)

Anonymous said...

in fact the gear for my electrical mirrors also broken. do u know if they sell those too??

thanks

Tjo Fadderittan said...

Hi!
I found this by googling for Volvo CR-702 code calculator.
-Do you have the calculator?
-Could you please send it to me?
...or tell me where i can find it?
(a working one)
Thank you very much!
Best regards
justwanttoknow_755@hotmail.com

Ahmad Zhafri said...

Hi Tjo Fadderittan,

I used to have the calculator in my old laptop. Since the laptop crashed, I've lost it.

You may try to Google and download around the net.