Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oil Pressure Sensor Wire Kaput ??

Oil Pressure light went off?? Do not panic. Me and my friend who drives the same 240 faced exactly the same issue past months. First, I thought the bulb itself has blown. But because of time constraint, I just left it like that. Though I know that the oil pressure warning light is important because anything can just happen to your oil engine, be it massive leaking whatsoever. Upon checking around the oil pressure sensor (just beside your oil filter), found out the connecting wires went kaput. It can be obviously seen it was oxidized and getting cut by itslef through time. Simple solution; took it to an auto electrician and connect it back. SIMPLE! The warning light comes back and now I am happy :)

Just for interest, I put here the picture of the oil pressure sensor, yeah it is a simple sensor I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Ahmad Zhafri Ahmad Zahir said...

Anonym,

Thanks for your visit and positive remarks! Enjoy reading!