Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My First Hit :)

Last Friday night, I accidentally hit my neighbour's car. OMG!! I reverse reverse and reverse until I felt that I hit something, but not that hard, just 'soft hit'. I take a glance at my left side mirror, oooOOOooo, I hit my neighbour's Proton Wira rear door!! I am panic!! I went out the car and told him... Fortunately he is a good uncle. He did not blame me or get angry with me, he laugh at me!! And he said "Never mind, never mind, small dent only"... But still thinking of paying him some amount of money although he did not want it. Consequently, I was thinking of reverse sensor for few days, then...'no need laa...' :)

And another story of our regular mechanic, he felt sick for 2 months now. He suffers jaundice, admitted to hospital, and now back to home. Its just he is not ready for work. Waiting and waiting and waiting for his recovery, so that we can happily get him to diagnose all the vibrations problem we had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zhafri, are you ex-UTP?

Ahmad Zhafri Ahmad Zahir said...

anony,
am not ex-UTP...but still UTPians... eheheheh... you know me?? or you know UTP?? jeng jeng jeng....

Anonymous said...

are you chem eng student? getting closer...

Ahmad Zhafri Ahmad Zahir said...

anony,
am EE student... ermm.. getting closer?? email me at zhafri24@yahoo.com....