Tuesday, April 18, 2006


FLOODED!!!

This morning, the car driver's floorboard is really really wet. I cannot imagine what had happened to the floorboard. What I can imagine now is that the noise damper sponge under the carpet will surely started to deterioriated. And sooner or later, if I am not fast enough, the same thing will occur as what happened on driver's side floor board; RUSTED!! I am targetting this week to send the car for whole body restoration. To welding back the floorboard, to seal the windshield tightly (which is the root of this so heavy flood), repair dents and some paint touch-ups... I want to strip off the carpet and see myself with my naked eyes, what had happened to the floorboard after 17 years of service; and of course make necessary repairs if needed. I will update those works soon. Watch out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zhafri,

3 Suggestions:

1) buy a cheap RM 30 car cover and cover the whole car when you are parked especially during rainy season.

2) when it starts to drizzle a bit, head towards the nearest petrol station or shopping mall you can find for shelter.

3) better still... have it fixed :)

Anonymous said...

yups...good comment... never think that before :)