Monday, November 06, 2006

Top-Up Aircond Gas

I got my aircond gas top-up by a local aircond shop. Reason being is just that it started to feel warm. I recalled that my last service was done on March this year, so its just about eight month of usage. I told the aircond man and suggest that there might be leaks anywhere. Then he told me that if in any case there is a leak; which take almost eight month to diminish the gas, the leak must be a very small leak and no point of him tracing it down as it will be very tiny and difficult to trace. Thus he suggest that we top-up the gas first, and if the gas reduces significantly, then the hunt begins! Paid RM20 for gas top-up...Update later.

p/s - Thanks Mr Fadli for the great photos!

1 comment:

Mati Link - PLMGroup Eesti said...

How is it possible that all the interior shines like that?