Monday, July 10, 2006

Relax, entertain yourselves :)

Hi guys. It have been a while wihout new posts here. A lot of incidents happened around my life. With the death of our mechanic, the episode of sadness covered up my mind when my uncle (who share the same passionate and own a 240SE) passed away too. So whats new?? I just installed back the headlamp wiper!! Yeah, now almost back to original... Actually, this postings is just to give us some break; and entertainment?! Enjoy the song, from my beloved bird.... :))


VOLVO fly VOLVO....vol240.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plz.... that voice is tooo excrutiating - Paul Moss@onny

Ahmad Zhafri Ahmad Zahir said...

Onny,

thanks for ur visit...take car of your kancil :) if not, your kancil will also sing the same song like this bird :))

Anonymous said...

Zhafri, I don't like that singing bird, is there a way to switch it off?, so far turning down the volume has been the only way, but I don't want to do that everytime I go to your blog site!

Huhu~, I think I'll bring myself a 12 Gauge Shotgun and blast that bird into smitherins.